Transfer Coursework To FPU Traditional Undergraduate (TUG) Programs

  1. The equivalencies for transfer coursework on this page are for advising purposes and are subject to change without notice.
  2. The following guidelines are used when considering transfer credit:
    1. Courses must be completed at a regionally, ABHE, ATS or TRACS accredited institution.
    2. Courses must be baccalaureate-level courses.
    3. Courses must receive a grade of C- or better.
    4. Courses cannot be a duplicate of credit already received.
    5. All General Education [GE] courses must be taken for a letter grade, not pass/fail [CR/NC].
    6. All course credit is evaluated according to transfer standards in effect at the time the official transcript is received at FPU.

Choose a State
Choose a College/University

Copyright © Fresno Pacific University 2016